- 90 Homesites (includes all cabanas, land and homes on Crane Neck Rd, Johns Hollow Ln, Childs Ln, Woodcock Ln, Laurel Ln, Shore Dr, and additionally 100 Mt. Grey, 102 Mt. Grey, 104 Mt. Grey, 106 Mt. Grey, and 108 Mt. Grey)
- Members include Childs Mansion and Stony Brook Marine Lab
- Private beach rights to its members
- Incorporated in 1955 with by-laws and annual dues
- 15 Homesites (includes all homes on North Ridge Rd.)
- Incorporated in 1987
Contact: Bryna Starobin, President
- 7 Homesites (includes all homes on Old Field Pl.)
- Incorporated November 17, 1952 with by-laws and annual dues
Contact: Elyse Blechman, President email
Resolutions define a place as a village.
Relationships among neighbors create community.
Resources preserved for those who come after us become our heritage.
Welcome to Old Field
Welcome flyer from Town
About Old Field, NY
Lighthouse has stories in past
Points of Interest
What to see and do
Community by the numbers